Getting the Best Recipes for an Easy Dessert
There are times when you will want to spend hours preparing the perfect award-winning dessert. On other occasions; however, you just need a simple cookie to wrap things up after the meal. Either way, it is important to have easy dessert recipes at your disposal.
Typical, Easy Dessert Types
The most common types of desserts which are served locally include:
- Baked desserts such as cakes and other baked pastry
- Fried desserts
- Frozen and chilled desserts
The art of making desserts has been modified a lot to deal with people's pallets, the emerging diet fads, and other factors. For instance, there is now low-sugar, gluten-free, and fat-free variations of the same old diets to cater for people who have these dietary preferences.
The topping which goes with the desserts is literary the icing on the cake. Besides icing, other types of toppings that are standard include:
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Gravy
- Blueberry sauce
It helps a lot when you have these toppings stacked away somewhere in the house; this way, when you need to whip up a quick dessert, you just add a bit of the topping, and your dessert is ready.
Other tips that make average desserts look like masterpieces
One trick that expert dessert makers use is making their productions visually appealing. With the right tips, even simple store bought cakes can turn into mouth watering delights. Below are a few hacks to this effect:
- Sprinkle some colorful gourmet popcorn to a chocolate cake to make it come to life.
- Add gummy bears to a slice of cake to give it color and make it attractive to the little ones.
- Plate your desserts in colorful plates to make them look yummy.
- Rainbow unicorns will make simple vanilla cupcakes look downright magical.
- Add plain old strawberries on a cake to create a fanciful pattern.
- Blueberries are natures sprinkle, add them on top of any already iced cake.
- Drizzling melted chocolate and coconut oil on any pastry to make it look and taste heavenly.
- The butterscotch sauce will make even the plainest muffins transform into heavenly treats for the entire family.
Recipes for: Easy Dessert
Getting great Dessert recipes on the internet can be a challenge. Here, are some tips which can help you separate the best websites for dessert recipes from the rest.
- Some of the most respected chefs normally have cook shows on the major TV networks. They share their recipes on sites they have set up for that sole purpose. If you follow some of these shows, you can look up their websites and follow them.
- Also, nowadays every great chef has a YouTube channel or a blog where they showcase their best baking. Follow the blogs and learn everything you need to about desserts.
- There are websites with classic recipe books from renowned chefs such as Julia Child and many others that may be out of print. Getting a copy online will give you dessert recipe ideas.
Top 5 Routes for "Easy Dessert"
- Epicurious.com. This is one of the oldest websites for desserts and other recipes. You just type in the kind of recipe you want and get all the available options.
- Foodnetwork.com. Here you can find all your favorite desserts by typing either the name of a contributing chef or the easy dessert that you are looking for.
- Tasty.com. Most of Tasty's recipes are shared on their Facebook and Twitter feeds. However, they do have a BuzzFeed page where their dessert recipes can be tracked and followed.
- Womansday.com. This site has hundreds of easy dessert recipes. Their collection ranges from baked desserts to frozen and fried desserts.
- Sheknows.com. This is the best website for anyone looking for easy bake dessert recipes. The site has 11 pastry chefs who contribute to their content. It is the perfect place for people seeking to improve their baking skills.
What is a Route?
A route is a gateway to learning. Routes.com's mission is to go beyond search results by curating summaries and top "routes" for today's most popular subjects. Learn More
Suggest a Route
Are we missing a subject you think should be given a route? Suggest a new route. Learn More
Become a routes.com contributor. Submit your route today! Learn More